FIFA WORLD CUP 2010
How can we create a memorable activation from Castrol's sponsorship of the 2010 World Cup?
- 97% of guests rated their overall experience Excellent or Very Good
- Agreement that Castrol is "an innovative, exciting, forward looking company" increased by 260%
- 98% agreed that the trip had given them an opportunity to build an even stronger relationship with Castrol staff
- 95% agreed that the trip had enabled them to get a better understanding of Castrol's business strategy
- The guest experience programme was awarded Best Brand Event Strategy at a Sporting Event at the 2011 Brand Event Awards
- The Final Event was awarded Best International Event at the 2011 UK Event Awards
Entertaining and informing the 3,500 corporate guests that Castrol invited to South Africa with a range of activities and environments that demonstrate Castrol's understanding of performance in oil and football and celebrate South Africa. This included the Castrol Lounge, Camp Castrol, the Castrol Winelands, The Castrol Performance Lab, The Castrol Lodge, as well as commercial displays and a spectacular final gala event.