All eyes were on London for the 2012 Olympics, but with no rights to activate, how can the NBA demonstrate the power of their sport to visitors and locals?
- 53,692 people from 22 different countries visited NBA House during the ten days it was open
- Over 3,700 fans created their own slamdunk moment using the slam-cam
- More than 2,700 visitors "lifted" the Larry O'Brien NBA Championship Trophy
- 1,200 people participated in on-court games/activities
- 42 NBA players and legends made appearances
NBA House, a living embodiment of the NBA in Covent Garden for fans and those with little or no knowledge of the game. The space utilised cutting-edge technology to educate and inform as well as communicate the history and globalisation of the game.